Did I do it anyway? You bet.
And I absolutely love it...and you can do it, too.
In this course, I walk you through the exact steps I took to launch a sticker shop on Etsy that's already earned me more than $1,000 in just its second month.
Sure, $1,00 isn't "rolling in the dough" money, but for many of us, that's a nice bit of side hustle cash (or even a rent payment). And it's especially fun when you're earning it doing something creative and fun.
- Deciding on a name and niche
- Setting up an Etsy shop — bare basics, the ADHD way
- Why I decided to print my own stickers, and what other options are out there if you would rather outsource
- Packaging 101: what makes my clients happy, what wasn't worth it, and the best places to order
- Systems for making it all run smooth — yep, I talk about the nitty-gritty details like how I organize all of my files so I stay sane, my digital business hub, and even what my process looks like when it's time to restock the shop and ship orders
- What I did to promote my shop, what I haven't bothered with, and what I might try next - and I'm constantly updating this as I try new things, too!
And yes, pretty much everything I'm teaching in this course is applicable to just about any type of Etsy shop you could open. Even digital products!
In addition to the Etsy Shop Blueprint, I'm giving you a separate course that covers my entire sticker-making process. This course includes everything from my design process (hint...I can't draw to save my life) to the actual tools and supplies I use to make the physical stickers. Step-by-step tutorials for each part of the process from design to finished product.
How I organize my little shop using Notion (this works for my husband's painting business, too — it's flexible!)
Based on the system I created to keep everything running smoothly in as little time as possible.
My goal here is for you to TAKE ACTION based on what I'm showing you.
This is a blend of sharing exactly what I did with actionable, specific resources to help you along the same path.
I don't know about you, but when someone tells me they have a "thriving" shop, I really want to know what that means.
I opened my shop on July 28th, 2021 and this screenshot was taken on April 28th, 2022. So this is 9 months of growth, including the 2021 Holiday Season.
I had $130.65 in revenue and 27 orders in August 2021, the first full month I was open.
I had my first $1,000+ month in September 2021. Yep, my second full month saw more than 100 orders!
Steady growth continued, bringing me a $2,500 month in November 2021. Of course, we had a lovely holiday season, with an even more amazing December, but I worried about whether my growth would plummet after the holiday rush ended.
But sales simmered right back to normal growth patterns, with the lowest month since being February with $2,300+ in revenue. And I'm absolutely thrilled with where my shop is at. And still a little floored that it was so easy to grow to this point.
Choose a pricing option
- Preferred optionOne-time payment ($300.00)$300.00
- Preferred optionSplit pay (3x $100.00)3x $100.00
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xEtsy Shop Blueprint$0-+
All prices in USD
Want to go even deeper?
Special one-time offer, only $55!
Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not offered.
2022 · Dani Schnakenberg & Simplified Business Systems LLC · email@example.com