Start to Finish
Whether you're wanting to start your own sticker shop or you'd just like to be able to indulge any creative whim that comes your way, this course has you covered.
In the very first module, I take you through my exact process for designing text-based stickers using Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop. Not ready to invest in those? I've also included tutorials for using Canva and Cricut Design Space.
HINT: I'm not an illustrator. All I can draw is stick-people, so you quite obviously don't need that skill set for what I'm teaching!
We're covering the various types of files you need, which versions you'll want to keep on hand, and even how to keep them all organized.
Now that you've created your sticker designs, it's time to turn them into something tangible. I walk you through everything you need to know to navigate Design Space's print-then-cut capabilities.
It's time to get hands-on!
I'm Dani Schnakenberg
- Instant access to the full step-by-step tutorial library.
- Lifetime access to the videos and tutorials, plus any future updates.
- Instant access to my full supply list, with details on what's a must-have and what's helpful, but unnecessary.
- Access to my students-only Slack workspace for accountability & community.
- Invitation to my monthly Voxer Q&A day for additional support.
Only 0 remaining!
- Total payment
- 1xStickers: Start to Finish$65-+
All prices in USD
Due to the digital nature of this product, refunds are not offered.
2022 · Dani Schnakenberg & Simplified Business Systems LLC · email@example.com